WHY aren’t I in Toronto right now?!?
And why aren’t I the same size as Maggie O??
Some sick looking furniture tho.
so far the internet has taught me the follow about coverletters
- be as brief as possible.
- expand on as much detail as possible
- compliment the company
- don’t talk about what the company can do for you - it’s all about what you offer as an employee
- be humble
- sleuth around and find out who you’re address it to - call if you have to
- UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES CALL THE HR PEOPLE
- don’t regurgitate your resume
- tell us all about your relevant experience
The only things they can agree on are that you need to mention the position you’re applying to and it should defo be <1 page.
BRB gonna go drink my weight in wine.